Mountain biking in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis
Our plateau is not only perfect for hikers, it is also a paradise for mountainbikers!
Located on 1436m altitude, Fiss is a great starting point for various biking tours in the border triangle Tyrol - Switzerland - Italy. During the last years the plateau Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis also became famous for different bike events (Schönjochtrophy).
Fiss also offers trails for beginners and families, gentle ascents and different rests in cosy restaurants and inns.
Carefully tagged routes and great mountainbike guides (available at the guest info Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis) are the perfect preconditions for mountainbike holidays in Fiss. All trails are tagged according to the recent "Tiroler Wegrichtlinien" and marked according to the level of difficulty.
Fit and ambitious bikers will have fun on the long trails, always accompanied by the great view to the mountains of the "Samnaungruppe" and the "Ötztaler Alpen".
Of course there is the possibility to rent or buy your mountainbike equipment in Fiss. We are glad to inform you about all suppliers in the village.
extras for our bikers
Bike - Angebot können sie direkt bei uns buchen.
- athletes breakfast
- Garage space for bicycles - bicycle holder to lock
- Cycle / bike information corner
- Repair corner in the garage
- Washing - drying of bike clothing in the hotel for a fee.
- Spints with dryer for bike clothing and helmets
Quality criteria for cycle & mountain bike accommodation
Our quality-approved accommodation for cyclists offers the ideal conditions for a relaxing and enjoyable holiday in Tirol. All approved accommodation options must fulfil the following criteria:
- Sport breakfast (fruit, muesli, etc.) – does not apply to holiday apartments & campsites
- Storage room for bikes (lockable and insured against theft)
- Bike stands in front of the accommodation
- Designated bikewash area (hose, brushes)
- Bike information area with the following:
- map showing cycle paths and mountain bike rides in the region
- three free info sheets with cycle or mountain bike rides (incl. map)
- list of bike workshops, shops, hire shops + opening hours/addresses
- list of bike schools/guides + opening hours/addresses
- timetable/operating hours of public transport/cable cars (with bike transport)
- specialist magazines (e.g. BIKE Magazin, Bike Sport News, Trekking Bike, etc.)
- weather information: up-to-date weather forecast for next 3-5 days
- Small repair kit containing a pump compatible with all common valve types, puncture repair kit (incl. tyre levers), lubricant and basic selection of tools (hex keys, open-end spanner, screwdrivers, Torx, etc.)
- Washing and drying facilities for cycle clothing (may be subject to a surcharge)
- Accommodation must be bookable online
- Cycle / mountain bike information must be provided on the accommodation website
- information about the region recommended rides, downloadable bike map, all-inclusive deals for cyclists & mountain bikers, etc.